Monday, October 24, 2011

R5-4M's first public appearance!!!

R5-4M made his public debut at the Annual Discovery World Star Wars Day this past Saturday (10/22/2011).  He was the only all styrene droid there.  I still have a lot of work to do but I hope to have him finished, or at least mobile, by next years Star Wars Day event.  Thanks to Erik for taking these pictures!!!  I brought a camera and took loads of pictures of Mya with 501st members  but completely forgot to take pictures of the R2 Builders room.... :(

R5-4M
Mya, R5-4M, and Me
Vander Karlson, Mya, and R5-4M
Mya Fett and R5-4M
Vander Karlson with Paul Hayden's R2-D2
Vander and R5-4M





 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks again to Erik for taking them!! I had a camera with me, and took a lot of pictures but completely forgot to take pictures of R5-4M. I had lots of 501st pictures, but not enough R2 Builders shots.

    ReplyDelete